Cube World Mod
Cube World is a terrain generator, which adds a new world type made up of floating glass boxes with different terrain inside of them.
Install Cube World Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- 1. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 2. You should see a folder named 1.6.1. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy to Cube_World_1.6.1 (You can name it whatever you want, but you will need that name later).
- 3. Inside the new folder, you should see a file called 1.6.1.jar. Rename it to Cube_World_1.6.1.jar (Or whatever you named the folder).
- 4. Inside the new folder, you should also see a file called 1.6.1.json. Rename it to Cube_World_1.6.1.json (Or whatever you named the folder).
- 5. Open the Cube_World_1.6.1.json file using Notepad or Wordpad.
- 6. Inside that file, there will be a line saying “Id”: “1.6.1”. Change that to say “Id”: “Cube_World_1.6.1″. Then save and close the file.
- 7. Open Cube_World_1.6.1.jar using a program like 7-Zip or WinZip. Copy all of the Files in the zip folder youdownloaded into Cube_World_1.6.1.jar, and then delete the META-INF folder from within Cube_World_1.6.1.jar.
- 8. Open the Minecraft launcher (You will need to restart it if you had already opened it), and create a new profile. In the box that says “Use version”, select “Cube_World_1.6.1″ (Or whatever you named the folder). If you don’t see it under versions, You may have missed one of steps 1-7.
- 9. Start Minecraft using that new profile, and create a new world. Set that world’s world type to “Cube World”, and create it. It may take a little while longer than usual to load.
Cube World Mod changelogs:
- Mod is now a Forge mod!
- Added in cubes which contain snow, ice, and spruce trees.
- Adjusted spawning probabilities – diamonds are now more common.
- Added in randomly generated end cubes, which contain both some loot and a completable end portal.
- Added an end generator, so the game is now completable.
- Nether cubes have nether glass, which is stronger than normal glass.
- Ender cubes ender glass, so that the ender dragon will not destroy the end cubes.
- Fixed some bugs with the overworld generator:
- Flowers now only spawn in forest cubes.
- Mushrooms now only spawn in mushroom and swampy cubes.
- Trees can only spawn in their own biome (occasionally they spawned in others).
- Swampy cube’s vine generation is less buggy.
- Lily pads only spawn in swampy cubes.
- Cocoa beans no longer spawn on swampy trees.
- You now spawn inside of your starting cube.
- Nether cubes contain patches of gravel and soul sand, to ease farming of flint and nether wart.
- New Forge generator uses a different id system, but it should be able to convert correctly.
- Rewrote the entire mod from scratch, to make it work better with 1.7.2
- Loads the world much faster, shouldn’t lagspike while building new chunks.
- Terrain is much nicer, and can have mountains.
- Cubes can be partially filled with water.
- Cubes cannot ever get stuck inside each other now.
- Ore cubes can have caves, containing water or lava.
- Nether contains blaze spawner cubes.
- Updated to 1.6.4
Download Cube World Mod